Success grown over the time owing to customer-related solutions from one source
The company’s history began in 1959 when the Schmalz+Schön Eurocargo GmbH was es-tablished at Stuttgart-Bad Canstatt.
Until today, the group of companies has gone through a dynamic process of development into the internationally active Logistics Group Schmalz+Schön with its headquarters at Fellbach.
With its network of 15 subsidiaries and its workforce of 680 employees, the group realizes an annual turnover of approx. 169 million Euros, and is the competent partner of its customers for all issues of forwarding logistics.
Today its range of services includes three sectors in its core: transportation, logistics and ser-vice.
Intensive, individual customer relations based on trust are typical of the Logistics Group Schmalz+Schön – what we also consider to be the basis of our success in the future.