The Organization responsible in the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) and other national data protection laws as well as other data protection provisions is the:
SCHMALZ+SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH
Telefon: +49 711 57567-600
The person responsible at SCHMALZ+SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH is:
SCHMALZ+SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH
1. General data processing
1.1. Processing of personal data and their purpose
The SCHMALZ + SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “SCHMALZ + SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH” or “we”) processes personal data of the users only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. When visiting our websites, the following data is processed:
- IP address of the user
- used browser (type, version, language)
- used operating system
- Internet service provider of the user
- Date and time of access to our website
- Files retrieved on our website
- Website from which the user came to our website
- Website that the user accesses through our website
The processing and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. To do this, the user’s IP address must be stored for the duration of the session. The log files contain IP addresses or other data that allow the user to be assigned. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the web pages. In addition, the data is used to optimize our websites and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Any processing of the personal data will take place solely for the stated purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes. The use of this data for purposes of advertising, customer service or market research is will not take place
1.2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly after the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases in which prior consent is not possible for reasons of fact and we are permitted to process the data by law. The storage of data and logfiles is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GMO
1.3. Data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the persons concerned will be deleted or blocked by us as soon as the purpose of the storage is dropped. In the case of data processing for the provision of the web pages, the deletion takes place when the respective session has ended. In the case of storage of personal data in log files deletion takes place after no later than seven days. Further storage is possible, provided that the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
- Language settings
- log-in information
The purpose of using cookies lies in the user-friendly design of our websites. The processing of personal data using cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GMO. Cookies are stored on the user’s computer and transmitted from there to our websites. Users may disable or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser. Already saved cookies can be deleted at any time. If cookies are disabled for our websites, it may not be possible to use all functions of our websites to the full.
3. Application Form
On our web pages, we offer applicants the opportunity to apply for vacant job offers by providing personal data. The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and saved by us. We only collect personal information that is required for the application process. For a complete examination of an application, it is necessary that we also have information about the candidate’s previous professional career. The following data is collected:
- First name Last Name
- Nationality (voluntary)
- Phone number (optional)
- E-mail address
- Date of birth (voluntary)
- Address (street, house number, zip code, city)
- Application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates)
- Text specified by the user in the designated free field (voluntary).
The personal data provided by applicants as part of their application will be processed by us solely for the purpose of selecting applicants. For the processing of applications, we limit ourselves to the information provided directly by the applicants. This may include information that applicants have deposited in online professional networks or job boards. Insofar as we ask for the desired salutation or the sex of the applicant within the framework of the application process, this is solely due to the fact that we want to address or address the candidates in the right way.
Applicants who have applied for a specific vacancy notice from SCHMALZ + SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH and whose examination of their application documents shows that they cannot be included in this position, we offer to examine their application for further vacancies. However, before we pass the personal data on to other areas within SCHMALZ + SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH, we will contact the applicants so that they can decide whether they are interested in this procedure.
The processing of personal data in the application form is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, or Art. 88 para. 1 DS-GVO i.V.m. Section 26 BDSG.
The data will be deleted from our servers after six months after the cancellation of an application, unless the applicant has consented to the inclusion of his personal data in our pool of applicants.
4. Callback service form and e-mail contact
On our website is a callback service form available, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user accepted this option, the data entered by him in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved:
- Phone number
In addition, the following data is stored when sending the message:
- IP address of the user
- Date and time of registration.
Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the personal data of the user transmitted by e-mail will be stored by us. Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GMO. If the personal data are transmitted as part of sending an e-mail, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GMO the legal basis. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GMO. The data will be used exclusively to process the contact and the subsequent communication. In this context, it does not pass on the data to third parties. The personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail will be deleted when the respective communication with the user has ended, ie. as soon as it can be deduced from the circumstances that the facts are finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
The user has the possibility at any time to revoke his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the contact request cannot be processed and the communication cannot be continued. All personal data stored in the course of making contact will be deleted in this case.
SCHMALZ + SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the personal data of users against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
6. Rights of the person concerned
If SCHMALZ + SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH processes your personal data, you are the data subject under Art. 4 No. 1 DS-GVO with the following rights towards SCHMALZ + SCHÖN Eastcargo GmbH:
You may request confirmation from us pursuant to Art. 15 DS-GVO if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If we process your personal data, you can ask us for information about the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of your personal information we process;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose your personal information;
- (if possible) the planned duration for which we store your personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of your personal data, a right of limitation of us or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data were not collected from you;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling (Article 22 (1) and (4) of the DSBER Regulation) and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on you.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 DS-BER in connection with the transmission of information.
6.2 Right to rectification
According to Art. 16 DS-GVO you have the right to request to the correction and / or completion of incorrect personal data concerning you.
6.3 Right to delete
According to Art. 17 DS-GVO you have the right to request that your personal data has to be deleted immediately. We are obliged to delete your data immediately if one of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent to the processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DS-GVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- In accordance with Art. 21 (1) of the GDPR, you object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (2) of the GDPR.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- Your personal data has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DS-GVO.
If we have made your personal data public and we are obliged to delete them pursuant to Art. 17 (1) of the GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to inform data controllers, taking into account available technology and implementation costs. who process the personal data, informing you as the data subject that you have requested the deletion of all links to your personal data or of copies or replications of your personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority which has been assigned to us;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health (Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3) DS-GVO);
- For archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes persuant to article 89 Abs.1 DS GVO, tot he extent that the said law is likely to make it impossible to achieve or seriously impair the objectives of this processing, as well as
- For the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
6.4 Right to restriction of processing
According to Art. 18 DS-GVO you are able to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- if the processing is not according to law and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of personal data;
- if we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 (1) DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether our legitimate reasons prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of your personal data has been restricted, your data may be stored only with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or important public interest of the union or a member state. If the limitation of the processing is restricted, you will be informed by us before restriction is lifted.
6.5 Right to instruction
If you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing against us, we are obliged, according to Art. 19 GDPR, to communicate this fact to all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed by us, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6.6 Right to data portability
According to Art. 20 DS-GVO you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another responsible person without hindrance by us, provided that
- processing on consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the DS-GVO or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR) or on a contract in accordance with Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data be transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us.
6.7 Right to revoke
In accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO, you have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to act against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DS-GVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will not process your personal data subsequently unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for our processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing is intended to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
6.8 Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which took place on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
6.9 Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
According to Art. 22 DS-GVO you have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has a legal effect on you, or in a similar manner, significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
- is permitted by union or member state legislations to which we are subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- is made with your express consent.
6.10 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data carried out by us violates the DS-GVO.
7. Responsibility for content and information
Our websites contain links to internet offers of external providers. The contents of the Internet offers by external providers were carefully checked when setting the link by us, whether they violate civil or criminal law against applicable laws. However, it can´t be ruled out that these contents will be changed by the respective providers afterwards. If you believe that linked external sites infringe applicable law or have any other inappropriate content, please let us know. We will review your notice and remove the external link if necessary. We are not responsible for the content and availability of the linked external websites.
Stand: Mai 2018